View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 12:27 AM   #8
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by philburkhardt View Post
The "top" folder is the folder where the main directory is located. "Top" meaning it is the main folder (the one named nook). Not Top as in the top of a list, or a folder named Top.
Right. By top, I meant "top level." Or in DOS-speak, D:\ (or whatever letter the nook has in your case).

Anyway, I'm at it again, adding documents in batches via Calibre, and then checking to make sure the nook recognizes them. I had added up to the authors with last names starting with "L" last night, but then something messed it up again, so I started again. In smaller batches this time. I did delete an old eReader.com file (heck, it's so old it might be a Peanut Press file ) that may have been causing some problems.

At least it gives me something to do while I read Mission of Honor.
Critteranne is online now   Reply With Quote