View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 08:18 AM   #21
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougFNJ View Post
I have only had 2 issues with my Reader. One was that it claimed awesome battery life, and if I put it down for a week it lost a bar on battery without touching it. If this update repaired that issue, then I got exactly what I wanted out of it. Now if they would improve the speed of PDF it would become perfect.
Keep in mind that the Reader is always ON, whether you touch it or not [use it or not].

We all get about 3-4 weeks of use before a recharge This will become somewhat more frequent as the Readers' batteries age.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote