View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 02:59 AM   #6
nomesque
Snooty Bestselling Author
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by p3aul View Post
Paragraphs.

And here is an odd thing when I do a find and replace. and choose paragraph character( the backward p) I get this combo of symols "^|" and then when I click ok it searches the document and can't find anything. You would think it would show the backwards P in the find window.

I though if I did a find and replace and replace the multiple Para symbols with just one it would work but it doesn't.
Try doing a find on ^p instead.

But warning - if you just replace all ^p with (space) you'll end up with chaos.

Save under a different filename in case it all goes belly-up.

If doing a find on ^p works, do a find/replace, finding ^p^p and replacing ^m (page break - temporary). Then do another find/replace, finding ^p and replacing with (space char). Then yet another find/replace to find ^m and replace with ^p or ^p^p.
nomesque is offline   Reply With Quote