View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 11:53 AM   #106
richman
Addict
richman is on a distinguished road

Device: sony prs-505 *BLUE*,itouch,netbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by benham View Post
That's the way I figured it too. We all apparently hadd the same situation and it didn't really tell you that you have to make an additional purchase. Getting an AC adapter would have done it. Now that Ihave the card I do not really understand the reward points that well but did get the $150 in credit promised.
I had called sony before I purchased the ereader and asked them why they put 50 cents in the cart knocking it below 299 and they said they can't remove the 50 cent sign on and that I would get the 2 credits and not to worry. It would take time and I told them to make a note on my account saying I called and questioned them about the 50 cent thing and they told me I would get both credits.
I didn't buy anything else within that 45 day period but have since put stuff on the card.
Did anyone not get the 100 dollars back from chase?
Please check your statements, I bought my ereader on 6 /15/09

I want to thank the person who posted the pictures from sony website, this is the one that I think makes me feel I didn't have to buy anything more since this was the promotional price of 299 in ad.

I think the part where it says buying this promotional item will automatically make you eligible for the 2 credits that made it seem like it was a done deal.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sony7.png
Views:	292
Size:	144.9 KB
ID:	35428  

Last edited by richman; 09-04-2009 at 11:57 AM.
richman is offline   Reply With Quote