Thread: Silliness What's your Karma:Post ratio?
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 07:35 AM   #12
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I wondered whether it could possibly be original. I suppose I should have done a search.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
edit : ah ! yes - see similar threads, below (nrapallo did it !)
I see this too was a simple posts:karma ratio, although nrapallo split his poll according to the number of posts made.

Perhaps we need to look at some more complicated formula. Perhaps (karma-10):SQRT(posts) would be interesting, to compensate for the initial Karma grant and the fact that karma tends to grow more slowly that number of posts.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote