Thread: Silliness What's your Karma:Post ratio?
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 05:09 AM   #2
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
I was actually thinking about this just tonight. I'm guessing I have a very low ratio compared to most people (in other words, if it's a contest, I think I'm losing! ). I did make probably a good half of my posts in the introduce yourself lounge, welcoming new members. Not a ton of karma in that arena, especially because new members have very little "clout."

But I'm ok with this I know it's not a reflection of my worth...

is it???

Mine is 4.1:1... did I do that correctly? School's out. I don't usually do a lot of thinking in the summer. Maybe mine's not as terrible as I thought....

Last edited by GraceKrispy; 06-15-2009 at 05:12 AM. Reason: had to actually *see* my post to figure my karma
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote