View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 03:48 PM   #1
Chapter One
Screen Swiper
Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STwG, Nook HD+, Kindle Voyage.
Calibre Companion - Where are my books?

Hi, apologies if this has already been answered here, but there are far too many posts to read through them all to check.

I have just bought a Nook HD+ and have put Calibre Companion on it. I connected my Nook to My laptop, opened Calibre on my laptop and sent just over 1000 ebooks to my Nook, but only 30 are showing in the Companion app.
Does anyone know where the rest of my books went and how to get them to show in the app?
When the Nook is connected to my laptop, in Calibre it shows all the books are in the device, but I can only see the 30.

Thanks
Chapter One is offline   Reply With Quote