View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 08:15 AM   #609
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by JensW View Post
Maybe they at least learned their lesson and did not rely on a raid mirror or something for their "backups" :-)
I'm not convinced that hosters ever learn any lesson, but users do! Until further notice, I am setting up willus.org (bluehost.com) as a mirror to willus.com (cwihosting.com), with a complete copy of the files. I still have to work out some kinks (k2pdfopt download page doesn't work yet), but I'll get there.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote