View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 08:32 AM   #29
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
Anyone remember the Edward Eager books? I loved those. And A Whisper of Glocken - can't recall the author, and seems to me there was at least one other book in that series. (ETA: it was Carol Kendal, and the other book was The Gammage Cup - neither of which is available in eformat. ah, well.)

Neither of my kids were into that kind of fantasy when they were of an age to read them. Daughter was into manga and son went directly from Captain Underpants to Terry Pratchett. I has a sad about them missing some of my favorite books.

Last edited by BeccaPrice; 04-15-2013 at 08:35 AM.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote