View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 02:47 PM   #10
Sharkus
Evangelist
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, Aura H20, MiniGloHD ;) iOS app
Ok, I've had a quick look at the book with the latest version of our app (v5.9) and it seems to be working ok for me. I can switch through pages and chapters without issues. The links in the chapters work and take me to the the correct chapter in the book.

It is possible it may have been a bug in the version of the app you were using, there were 10 updates to the app since March last year, and so a lot has changed in the app since then, so I'd certainly give it another try with the normal download method (sign into the app, let the book download).
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote