View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 02:35 PM   #3
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
For what it's worth, I'm sticking with my K3 as it does what I need it to do and the small 2 GB storage of the PW really puts me off so it would have needed a guaranteed absolutely perfect, even, screen to make me get it. As it stands, it seems we're still in pot luck territory. And I'm thinking of all the books I can buy with the money I'm not spending on a PW

As for the (in)famous crack on the K3, mine (nearly 26 months old) has had a skin on since day one, so it may or may not be there but since I can't tell, I'm not even going to worry about that!
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote