View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 05:00 AM   #10
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
i can't get this to work:
I have a book in epub with lots of instances of Generated by ABC Amber LIT Converter, http://www.processtext.com/abclit.html

so I change header detection to file:///.+(\d|(txt|html|htm)) & tick boxes as per above instructions, then force a conversion from epub to epub - the offending spam is still there ???

also, I've screwed up - I copied the default regex to note pad, so that I could put it back again, but I did not grab the entire line, how do I restore the default expression please. is it the same as the footer expression default ?

Last edited by cybmole; 09-19-2010 at 05:06 AM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote