View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 02:42 PM   #12
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali Yuga View Post
I'm very surprised by the UK sales figures, that hit very fast. Or is Amazon not that big a player in the UK?
Amazon are now, I'd say, by far the biggest player in the UK eBook market, and they seem to be putting a lot of effort into getting the Kindle sold in as many different outlets as possible. Eg, Tesco, the UK's biggest supermarket chain, sells the Kindle in its larger stores. I notice there's also a full-page Kindle ad on the back cover of this week's "Radio Times" (the leading TV listings magazine in the UK).
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote