View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 02:12 PM   #163
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by latepaul View Post
. Because adding epub capability won't cause them to sell more books to Kindle owners.
As a non-kindle owner, i woudn't mind buying books from amazon. Also, I would be less reluctant to get a kindle if I could read my current books with it.
I have no problem with amazon, I just had too many books when they finally decided to get serious on the french market.

Last edited by EowynCarter; 02-18-2013 at 02:17 PM.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote