View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 01:14 PM   #171
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidKitson View Post
OK, something unexpected happened today. Usually Turing Evolved hovers around the top-20 bestsellers in Amazon Free under Technothrillers and Science Fiction.

Today, it's the #1 Bestselling Technothriller on Amazon. Seems the Free Kindle Books blog gave me a good review and they must have a lot of readers, because overnight I moved over 1000 books. I have no idea how long it will stay there - it's an impossible spot to hold without some kind of boost to the normal stats.

But that's not the best news I woke up to. The interesting story is that in a couple of hours, my status of "Independent Writer" may well change. For those who have followed this thread, you may remember my frequent laments that none of the players of that game would read my work and that as a result, I was unable to find a publisher to put it into print or an agent to help me with that.

Well, wish me luck. In a few hours I hope to make a positive change there that may put Turing Evolved on the path to print.

Thanks everyone - it's not an exaggeration to say that I believe the efforts of those on this forum have actually tipped the scales in this matter and there's quite a story to that as well. More information to come after the outcome of this morning's meeting.

David.
Congrats on reaching the # 1 spot on the Bestselling Technothriller on Amazon David. And good luck to you on the other related things.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote