View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 03:41 PM   #1
medvedev
Connoisseur
medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Adjust shutdown time on M92

Hello,
when I'm reading a book with my Boox M92 I often switch the reader to the standby mode. After some minutes I want to go on reading and often recognize that the reader has already shutdown. It takes exactly 5 minutes until the reader shuts down by himself.

In the preferences for the "Power Managment" I selected: 10 min to standby & 15 min to shutdown
But it seems only to work if I don't touch the reader while it is already switched on and the reader enters the standby mode by himself.

How can I adjust the shutdown time if I switch the reader to the standby mode by myself? I can't find any settings for that

I've got also the File Manager but I can't find any file where the shutdown time is stored.

thanks!
medvedev is offline   Reply With Quote