View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 01:51 PM   #393
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by beej231 View Post
Just in case there is an unbrick your Kindle Fire utility at http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1430038.

I downloaded it just in case something goes amuck, which can happen even if you haven't added unofficial software. I kind of feel like mine chugs along. Maybe I will have to think about that. I would like super fast wifi.
It doesn't work with the latest firmware. The latest firmware changed things. I read a little about unbricking a Fire with different methods but the easy ones were outdated and the more complicated ones went over my head.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote