View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 11:38 AM   #8
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHand View Post
I found the cause of your problem: html2mobi. I normally use Mobigen to create the Mobipocket file, but I just tried html2mobi and had the same problem as you. If you're using Linux: Mobigen works fine with Wine.
I see... Well, I found that, for this particular problem, I could use:

<H1 HEIGHT="2em">Header</H1>

to have some space above the header, it also works with <DIV> and <P> elements. Could you extract the HTML code from the file generated by Mobigen, with mobi2html, for instance? Maybe Mobigen makes some changes in the code, and we could see which attributes actually work...
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote