View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 04:11 AM   #11
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Do you use a batch file to set the CALIBRE_CONFIG_DIRECTORY environment variable, or do you have it hard-wired into your windows environment?
Currently I only use the batch file to set the config directory and start calibre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
I set the env var in a batch file, but do not use --with-library there. I have no trouble switching libraries.
With just the config set in the batch file I have no problem switching libraries either.

Previously I was setting these three variables

CALIBRE_CONFIG_DIRECTORY
CALIBRE_LIBRARY_DIRECTORY
CALIBRE_OVERRIDE_DATABASE_PATH

and this was when I experienced trouble. Wallowing in my ignorance I assumed it was a Windows problem. I figured someone that cared more than I did would come forward. Since it has been months with no report I figured it was just me.

I'm happy with just using the variable for the config directory, but thought I would speak up and let the OP know that he isn't alone.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote