View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 01:38 AM   #57
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I've been thinking of trying out audio books for a while. I did have one attempt but it just made me want to fall asleep for some reason and that was while driving (Ooops).

However, I do spend quite some time crocheting and it might be a good idea to try listening while working. Strangely enough I'm probably more focused while crocheting than when driving. Don't worry, I won't ask any of you to be a passenger in my car with me.

My main strategy with audio books is to try some of the bigger (as in size) classics and knock them off at a time when I'm not actually able to read. Books like Moby Dick, Great Expectations and Les Miserables. But I just hope I don't lose focus and fall on my crochet hook or anything.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote