View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 08:16 PM   #23098
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
And I awoke today and found the frost perched on the town
It hovered in a frozen sky and gobbled summer down
When the sun turns traitor cold
And shivering trees are standing in a naked row
I get the urge for going but I never seem to go
And I get the urge for going when the meadow grass is turning brown
Summertime is falling down winter's closing in

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0_RZZoREC4 )

Good morning, everyone! Snow on the mountains this morning, but fortunately none on the streets! Sun is pretty strong though, and not so cold so most will probably melt away by this afternoon. There is a big mug of Bigelow's "English Breakfast" tea at hand, and some tortillas warming in the oven, to eat with an olive tapenade made with both Greek and Spanish olives. Nothing like a cross-cultural breakfast! The tortillas are my concession to calorie counting.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote