View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 07:20 PM   #21
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
@tshering Thanks so much for all the effort you've gone through to help me get to use my Kobo in landscape mode. I should have let you know beforehand that my main interest is in designing ebooks, and I wanted to know about landscape mode because of a poetry ebook I'm working on. Many of the poems have long lines, and they look better with the ereader in landscape orientation.

Though I admire your ingenuity I think the average poetry reader on the street would not be be pleased to open an ebook and find it 'went the wrong way.' I was more interested in finding some hidden method within the Kobo instructions to change to landscape mode.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote