View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 06:19 PM   #18
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penge View Post
Still not happy about the screen's response; seems very slow (all this long press business) compared to my Ipaq touch screen. If I peel up the screen protector at the bottom where the tab is (loose anyway) and touch the screen, it's definitely more responsive but still not as fast as I'd like it to be.
Penge, again, that's not a reading screen protector. It's just to protect the screen during shipping. It does make the screen significantly less responsive, and you need to throw it away.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote