View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 05:32 PM   #127
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Eating Duck View Post
On a side note: I'm currently following the source and commits while building new versions myself, and the effort you guys put in at the moment is nothing short of amazing. Thank you!
Ahhh, you are living on the bleeding edge then . As an "early adopter", feel free to drop me a PM if you spot anything that gives you grief, just in case it isn't already on our internal todo list to fix before the next official release.

I swear the number of times we have told ourselves or user_none that "we are done" that I don't think any of us take that statement seriously any more. It is getting there... but still a number of smaller and one major thing left on the list...