View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 05:43 PM   #4
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I don't read the news threads, so forgive me if this too has been posted. Rumor is swirling that the 370t or a slight downgrade of it will be the rumored Nexus Tablet priced at $199.

http://techland.time.com/2012/03/05/...-nexus-tablet/

The second update is that sources in India expect the 370t to be available there in May. The previous was window was broader: Q2. While this isn't US specific, I do think it still helps narrow the window.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote