View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 07:30 PM   #6
LauraPony
Zealot
LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by friktion View Post
Well, I'm pee'd off! I bought my Kobo Vox there this a.m. AND went back for a cover and no mention at all about this ...

At least I know they'll honor it when I bring in the page (I printed it) off their website.

Thanks for mentioning this!
I'm also a little ticked! Just bought mine and didn't leave the store with a gift card. One sales guy even asked the other if a gift card was supposed to come with it, but other sales guy said "no" so I just assumed he knew what he was talking about. Hoping they will honour this tomorrow...

... or maybe I'll go in tonight...
LauraPony is offline   Reply With Quote