View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 03:51 PM   #38
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool 7

i currently have 7 books started, but am actually reading only one, the other 6 having been started, but at the time when i did so i was not in the right mood for that particular book, so i tried another and another till i was interested enough to continue, i'll go back and continue the others when in more of the mood for what they have to offer.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote