View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 06:34 PM   #10
mlewis78
Guru
mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2 (7"); HDX 8.9"; Ipad2
What about other ADE bugs, which make ADE unusable on my laptop now? I posted this in another thread just now, but ever since I added a library adobe epub file that was corrupt, I have a message in my ADE display that says "verifying file". It's in a box and won't go away, so ADE is frozen and unusable. I've uninstalled ADE and downloaded again, but the same thing keeps showing up. I've tried uninstalling several times with no good results.
mlewis78 is offline   Reply With Quote