View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 06:56 PM   #45
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
Coming back to this (yet again)... Was this new feature in a beta test? Does Kobo mention new features/changes in beta releases/testing?
Yes, Kobo does list the changes in the betas. The footer/header hiding options were mentioned, but, this wasn't. But, as I said, I think it was considered to be part of the overall footer/header changes. Though, sometimes I think that they deliberately don't mention a change to see how we react.

And I didn't notice it during the. Or at least I hadn't put it together. When it was mentioned here, I tested and realised I had seen something, but, because of the overall way the popups work, and the fact I like the footer, I hadn't connected the dots.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote