View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 10:32 PM   #7
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by norweger View Post
I've updated my location now.

This nanocoating seems just like what I am looking for. Though are there anywhere you could just send your tablet and have it coated?
Not that I know of. There is an American company that sells waterproofed Kindle Paperwhites but from their web page, it's not a nanocoating since they mention removing voids from within the device and state it's IPX-8 to 64 meters. It reminded me of one company that used to waterproof by filling the device with epoxy making servicing impossible.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote