View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 06:16 AM   #253
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillro View Post
My Calibre seems not to be able to Get Books from Project Gutenberg. PG is on the list of stores, but no book is ever found in it now. This is a new phenomenon. Any ideas why?
I noticed that after using Calibre to look for books on PG my IP address had been banned by PG for using a "robot" or similar automated system. I have twice had to have the ban removed and have now stopped using Calibre to trawl PG.

Have you tried accessing PG from a web browser to make sure your address hasn't been banned.

BobC
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote