View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 04:35 PM   #81
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by carld View Post
I read it perfectly well. I asked where he saw that in the original post that I was replying to.
Your original post was:
Quote:
Yeeesh. I was thinking about a Win8 tablet, but it's DOA at those prices.
You seem to be talking about Win8 tablets in general, not ASUS Win8 tablets in particular, same as in this post:
Quote:
I don't own a laptop. What originally attracted me to Win8 tablets were the early rumors that they were going to very reasonably priced. Since that isn't the case, at least in this instance, I don't see any advantage in getting a Windows 8 tablet when I could get an iPad for the same or less, or an Android tablet for much less.
HansTWN's reply was simply meant to point out that there are cheaper models of win8 tablets out there. The early rumors that you mentioned in your post were about the MS Surface which is the one that he mentioned in reply to yours.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote