View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 10:10 AM   #535
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
I'm hopefully coming to the end of an unplanned "reading drought" myself. The last few weeks have been very busy and won't be slowing down any time soon. So a book that should have taken me 4 days maximum has now taken almost 3 weeks (minus the 3 or 4 days it took me to read two novellets also in the series).

I also lowered my challenge, removing the 20 "Bonus" reads requirement. With that, I've now stripped my challenge to the bare minimum, yet I'm still a book or 2 behind for the 65 series books in my main challenge.

At this point, I realize that I probably should have stayed with my first instinct which was 50 books & 150,000 pages.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote