View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 10:45 AM   #8
SteveK
Addict
SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PW2, Kindle3, Kobo Glo, tablets, phone
Kelly - As you requested, I loaded the EPUB file onto my Sony reader, and the same formatting problems appeared. It appears that at least two different fonts are used for different paragraphs, as well as the intended italics. Again, I did not notice this in the lrf version (and obviously haven't downloaded other versions).

Calibre and Sigil are both software products. I use Calibre as my "library" and to transfer books to my reader. I use Sigil only when I want to edit an EPUB file to add chapter breaks, etc. I primarily use it for books I download from Project Gutenberg.

Thanks.

SteveK

P.S. Guess 2: Mother's destination city
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote