View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 10:01 PM   #3
Inferno
Connoisseur
Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablets
I just looked at it and it still sorts in order of the last name. I need to figure out how to display the sort in order of first name. While the column authors is listed first name last name, it is displayed in the order of author sort. This makes checking against a directory more time consuming than it needs to be as I must search for each author rather than just scrolling down.

I must be dense because I can't figure out how to use tweaks to change the sort order either lol.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote