View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 12:47 AM   #7
Sabardeyn
Guru
Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre), Nexus 7 2013 (Moon+ Pro), HTC HD2/Leo (Freda)
TheDucks,
I'm kind of guessing, but I think editing a Template will also cause the Last-Modified date to change.

I've been playing around with my Library columns trying to come up with a viable structure — what requires a field, what type of field, what just needs a tag, etc — and noted sometime afterword the date had changed. As I wasn't paying attention to the Last_modified column at the time, I could be mistaken.

Basically watch out for any function that is Library-wide, affecting any book that calls/relies on it.

Enriana,
Agreed! But sometimes just being able to recall that so-and-so might be a problem is enough to save you hours of gnashing teeth, the ripping out of hair, and making extensive use of offensive verbiage.

Last edited by Sabardeyn; 01-19-2013 at 12:52 AM.
Sabardeyn is offline   Reply With Quote