View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 06:38 AM   #31
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
desertblues has already stated that other browsers have been tried and the problem still persists.
Ahhh, I missed it. Thanks Tom. That is really strange. According to our recent log files there is no other similar case where this error would occur when someone tries to attach files to a post.

desertblues, I will contact you directly so that we can better work on what's causing this issue for you. Perhaps I can prepare something for you that would allow me to get more debug information.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote