View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 11:50 AM   #7
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by originkim View Post
thanks fou your reply, Mr. Robertb.

It's very kind of you to reply most of the questions (including complaints just like mine) as a member of Astak Corporations.

It is very impressive for me.

I hope I can hear a good news soon.

And I think this forum is the only one place where we can hear about the news from the Astak corporations directly.

This must be lucky for all of us.
Most of these problems are simply the fact that the special characters are not in the font that ePUB uses. If Jinke supports user fonts by being able to add the CSS override I think it will solve most of the issues.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote