View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 05:59 AM   #1
Jürgen Hubert
Enthusiast
Jürgen Hubert will become famous soon enoughJürgen Hubert will become famous soon enoughJürgen Hubert will become famous soon enoughJürgen Hubert will become famous soon enoughJürgen Hubert will become famous soon enoughJürgen Hubert will become famous soon enough

Device: iRex 1000S
Thwarted by the iRex Shop!

Today I got my monthly wages, and wanted to use them to buy the iRex 1000S from the iRex shop. I wanted to hurry so that maybe I would have a chance of getting the device within a week so that I could take it with me when I visit my parents.

But when I clicked my way through the ordering process, it switched to a different website for the actual payment verification. I had checked that I wanted to pay via credit card, but for some reason the site refused to accept the data I had entered without further explanation. So I clicked on "back to the shop" to change my payment modus to PayPal - but before I could do that, I noticed that my order is listed as "payment processing", and there seems to be no way of altering that order in any way - and I am afraid of placing a new order in the worry that I might get it twice.

I sent off an email to the customer support of the store and requested to cancel the order so that I could try again. That was a few hours ago, and as further hours pass without response I see my odds of getting it in time dwindling...

Have any of you had similar problems with the iRex Shop?
Jürgen Hubert is offline   Reply With Quote