View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 09:02 AM   #36286
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
In these days of water conservation, and Health & Safety restrictions, I bet they don't do that anymore...
They do in the north-east. Less of a water problem there than other parts of the country.

Quote:
Right now I'm tuning my new DAB radio. After years of searching (not every day, you understand) I have finally found a DAB radio that is shower proof, so I can at last ditch my old shower radio and actually get some proper reception (and non-FM radio stations). Looking forward to my shower later today .
Shower radio? I can understand a bath radio. Baths are for relaxing in. But shower? I'm in and out in about 5 minutes. Prolly a holdover from my military days, but I lather up, scrub with either a lufa or a Japanese wash cloth (a lufa is softer...) rinse off and out. Add in an extra 2 minutes if I need to shave my neck. I wouldn't have time to let the radio tubes warm up!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote