View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 10:28 PM   #31
winsomnia
Groupie
winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: kobo Touch, kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmee View Post
More generally, it should be mandatory for book sites to indicate the length of a book - especially for the non-free ones. If they can't manage to indicate words, lines, or pages, then at least a file size (although that can be misleading due to graphics).
I agree. If kobobooks.com would put useful information up, this would help me out tremendously. Information to indicate book length is one of the reasons I go to Goodreads.com (initial research) when looking/browsing to buy books.

<slightly off topic> I don't download many free books, so this is mainly about buying ebooks. There's not enough useful information when hovering over those round i (information) icons on the webstore. For example, sometimes the only information that pops up is that the book in question has a free preview of another book by the author. In order to see more I have to click on the book link. That totally defeats the purpose of hovering over that info icon. That's just the one big pet peeve off the top of my head. I'm sure there are more examples of non-relevant information provided by the webstore, but I don't want to go there right now.</ off topic>
winsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote