View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 01:33 PM   #6
westy
westy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.westy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.westy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.westy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.westy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.westy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.westy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.westy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.westy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.westy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.westy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
75k-150k seems to be roughly "novel" length from what I have gathered.

Price appears to be completely independent of length, so there are some that intentionally price per word.
Hi Vydorscope, thanks for your input. Although you say price in independant of length, I would think that is more the case for well known authors. Although, I do feel quality is more important than hitting 150k just to 'give value' or warrant a $9.99 ebook price tag.
As for pricing per word - how about a dollar a word!!
westy is offline   Reply With Quote