View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 02:03 PM   #55
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
So I wanted to see if Kobo shows in 'My Computer', it does, but when I click properties, it shows the Kobo with 0 used bytes, 0 free bytes., And I haven't ejected it yet using Calibre not 'safely remove hardware'.

So, its' my USB? And I'm not trying to be antagonistic, but logically it doesn't make sense...how come that port works with so many other devices, from 1GB up to 1TB, but not Kobo?
Well, this is NOT the same as my error (I had to reboot to get the port back)

Not to worry... This just says the other devices work as expected

USB connectivity is a Pair of ports, Computer and Device. It only take 1 not playing by all the rules to mess it up.

You might follow the steps above https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=118560 and post (inside spoilers please) just like your Kobo was NOT detected. Maybe the driver gurus will spot something they did not anticipate
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote