View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 07:33 PM   #121
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathknight View Post
Well, I used ixtab's data.tar.gz jailbreak. It bricked my Kindle. Amazon sent me a replacement one, but I tried the jailbreak on that one too. So now I have two bricked Kindle Touch's, with one I need to send back I tried the one with pictures & instructions, but my Kindle Touch isn't showing up a HID device, so I can't flash the diags on to it, it also means it's showing up as "Kindle Internal Storage", which MfgTool won't work correctly with. So, I'm hoping that someone could tell me how to get the Kindle to show up as a HID device. Any help is appreciated.
Hi and welcome to MR.
firstly, don't worry and relax, you can debrick it and send one back to Amazon. There have been people with worse condition that could debrick their Kindles.
Please read my posts, starting with this thread.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote