View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 08:33 AM   #4
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9reeder View Post
Surprisingly, the first few pages of google didn't help me here, but eventually I came across the "Australian Slang" page at koalanet.com.au/australian-slang.html. From the context of the above post, I was guessing "crap" but it seems "cactus" is more akin to "kaput". I am thankful to learn something new every day. And now, back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Lol as soon as I saw the thread title I went OhOh fellow aussie in trouble click
Unfortunatly I'm not much help I've never had an issue with my reader and the software, although really I only use the software to open acsm files ect then everything gets put in to calibre, which I then use to talk to the reader. So the sony software really doesn't get much use from me.
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote