View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 09:59 PM   #5
JeremyR
Guru
JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Nook HD+
Hate to bump an two week old post, but is there a tutorial or something that explains how to do this? I've recently run into this problem (with some epubs uploaded here) and have no idea just what to change in the style sheet...

I saw

li {margin-bottom: 0.25em; margin-left: 2em;}

Changed that from 2 to .25, didn't affect the end product at all. (I assumed that meant "line", but I guess I must have been wrong)

Last edited by JeremyR; 10-31-2010 at 10:02 PM.
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote