View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 04:42 PM   #8
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
Fire already has that option. Click the middle of an eBook page \ Aa. Then you are offered Black print on a white background, White print on a black background AND black print on a sepia background.

Also, from the home page click on Setting \ Brightness and adjust it to any level you want. I have mine at 40%.
Thank you. The Sepia doesn't have black text though. That's my issue. It's a light brown text. You really notice the brown when the brightness is up.The same as the Android app. I've looked at many apps with Sepia and the norm is black text. I don't know why they decided to get creative with it and do their own thing. Also, the Sepia's tone is lighter than what you find elsewhere (more of a yellow tinge). I can deal with it, if it had black text.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote