View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 05:26 PM   #1
HarryPigg
Alleged Writer
HarryPigg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryPigg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryPigg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryPigg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryPigg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryPigg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryPigg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryPigg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryPigg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryPigg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryPigg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
The Third Pig Detective Agency - Shameless Plug Dept.

My new book The Third Pig Detective Agency is now available to download from Waterstones.

As I've ranted on in various places about the unjustifiably high price of ebooks, I was suitably heartened to find that my own publisher, Friday Books (an imprint of Harper Collins) is selling it in the short term for 78p.

It's a full-length novel - an extract from which got some good feedback when I posted it here some time back - so (in my admittedly biased opinion) seems like good value for money.

As it's my first time out in ebook format I'd love to hear of any problems anyone that buys it may have. This will give me something to feed back to the publisher.

Also, and more importantly, I'd really love feedback (good or bad) on what anyone thought of it. I'm thick-skinned and would appreciate some honest opinions. Hopefully people will enjoy it (it's not to be taken too seriously) but if not, do let me know.

Thanks muchly
HarryPigg is offline   Reply With Quote