View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 06:35 PM   #1
Sonist
Apeist
Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Generic virtual reality story-experiential device
Civilization and Its Discontents - Where is it?

I was thinking it would be nice to have an electronic copy of Civilization and Its Discontents by Freud, but after a reasonably thorough search, the only copy I found is this:

http://www.archive.org/details/Civil...ItsDiscontents

Which is unusable. The Kindle store doesn't have it either, nor any of the other stores I tried.

Just amazing that such seminal work would not be available at all in ebook form. I would have though an early translation would be in the public domain.

Anyone know if it's available somewhere?