View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 04:52 PM   #72
evanft
Zealot
evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by robko View Post
Which is what to my read of it is what Sameer said WAS NOT the case although that was the rumour.

All of which are very true and valid points. Except that Sameer indicated that wasn't the case here but Nate thinks he very carefully chose his words to avoid absolutely, unequivocally saying this isn't the case. I am quite aware that companies are good at doing that, but in this case it really doesn't feel like that's the case to me.
A company spokesman is going to say what the company tells them, so I really don't care what they say on this forum. Quite frankly, I think they should spend more time in the bad customer service thread over in the Kobo sub-forum than responding to rumors.

To be quite honest, this rumor turning out to be true wouldn't shock me at all. B&N has been on the skids for a while now, and releasing a new ereader at this time of year is a somewhat odd decision on Kobo's part.